Don't play with Poison Ivy or try to pull it off your house
when you don't know that it is actually poison ivy.
when you don't know that it is actually poison ivy.
(FYI...the pictures do not show how bad it really is)
NO GOOD!!!
Don't play with it and double check what type of beautiful "vine" is growing on your house before ripping it down. Worst itch ever!!
And seeing as I've had lots of experience with annoying rashes...you should trust me on this one.
And if you happen to choose not to listen to me or run into this horrid little plant and realize that the thought of gnawing off your own arm to get rid of the itch doesn't sound all that bad, then run to the store and buy yourself some of this
http://www.zanfel.com
http://www.zanfel.com
I just found out about it today from a friend. It is the only thing that has brought me any serious relief in about 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever tried to care for young children while dealing with a persistent itch! I don't recommend it. Makes me want to swear.
A LOT!!
It is enough to send you to the funny farm!
A LOT!!
It is enough to send you to the funny farm!
Here's hoping I don't need oral steroids to kick this.
UGH!!!
2 comments:
Yuck! I'm sorry that happened. I didn't know it was that bad. Are you better now??
I'm still recovering from the stupid thing!! After steroids, antibiotics, too many doses of Benadryl Zyrtec to count and endless creams and oatmeal baths...the end may be in sight. Still a bit itchy, but almost better. So ANNOYING!!!!!!
Post a Comment