M was pretending to be a hair-stylist and cut Daddy's hair.
Like the outfit?
Learning to skip rocks.
I can not teach her because I do not possess this particular skill.
What else would you do on a nice fall afternoon?
Aaron was outside reading on his Kindle and M decided that she needed one too.
She came in looking for the "pad."
Trying to get a good pic with my girls.
Impossible!! Neither would look at the same time.
Caught in the act.
Loving this because she is finally interested in books.
This cute little stinker is also mostly walking now (have to post a video later)
and she is signing all done, tree (fascinated by them), sheep, and dog
(right now every animal is either a dog or sheep :)).
Taking a family ride on a Model T at Greenfield Village.
Love that place. So much history.
1 comment:
Love this post! What fun pictures. And can I just say G is such a doll-the reading picture is so cute. Wish we lived closer so I could meet her!
Post a Comment