M quickly got over her fear of jumping in and was launching herself into the water.
During our second trip to the pool, she kept having Aaron move farther away from her and despite her giant jumps, Daddy was still having to launch himself forward to be there to catch her. I haven't decided who was more fun to watch jump.
M was decorating Gramma's pockets.
Love this one.
This may be my all time favorite pic of me and my mom.
I think I may need to frame it.
The explorers reach the top of the sand dune.
Action shots.
I'm not sure that she enjoyed the sand dunes much? :)
G did great walking with Papa and Gramma, but as soon as they hit the sand she wasn't so sure of the squishy stuff under her feet and she definitely didn't like touching it with her fingers.
Thanks for visiting us, Papa and Gramma!
Love you.
2 comments:
Love. Love. Love these pictures! Did you get a new camera? I especially like the one of you and your mom. Seeing these pictures makes me miss your parents and the good old days hanging out at your house. Too bad we have to grow up and move away. (tear) I'm glad they were able to visit!
Thanks, Shawnie! We did get a new camera (in June) and then a long distance lense (in September). I LOVE it!! I miss the good old days of hanging out too. Darn growing up!! :)
Post a Comment