On the same day as Aaron's last shift, we received our PODS.
Then we packed with the help of some wonderful friends who have some amazing spacial skills.
Once the PODS were packed, we spent as much time with as many of the
"reasons I will forever miss MI." God blessed us with some amazing friends!!
PS~Not all of my "reasons" are shown in the following pics. :)
On the 13th we began the journey to the next chapter in our lives.
The girls did such a great job on the trip.
We even did a little sightseeing along the way.
And then we were homeowners...
Over the next week my parents were around to help both my brother & his family AND my family unpack and settle into our new homes.
It was a crazy week, but boy do we appreciate the help they gave us!
Thanks Dad and Mom!!!
The girls had fun with their cousin K and lets just say that it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
We were so very excited to be able to celebrate this special little man's second birthday with him.
Yay for time with Gramma and Papa!
The first pic shows Gramma watching Tangled with the kiddos. She had never seen it before.
She waited to watch it with M because, let's just face it, it is way more entertaining that way.
I just love the second pic. It looks like G is having a very serious conversation with Papa. I'm sure it included the word, "Arsh!" and her shaking her head like, "Don't you see, Papa!" And what she wanted him to understand was that he really needed to share his licorice with her. I'm sure that "arsh" meant she had been a very good girl and deserved a piece. By the way, she got her piece. :)
And this pic shows my dad educating his grandkids about the greatest game ever.
Well the greatest game in his opinion...Golf.
I think it is precious how they are all lined up against the wall with their Papa!
July ended with a visit from one of my best friends from HS. We had a great time, but I didn't get a ton of pics while they were here. Her family had just moved also so the kids enjoyed having friends to play with for a few days. We also swapped date nights, which you can't beat that! Excited that she is finally living pretty close to us so I can see her more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment