It was calling to us! :)
The river was beautiful.
Once in the park we hiked on 2 of the shorter trails that were NOT snow-covered. (It is summer! I have no desire to go traipsing thru more snow. No thanks!) The foliage and water were amazing to me! I am a CO girl. We don't have enough water in CO to be this green, have this much ground coverage, this many streams, or trees that are so tall and big around. CRAZY!!

The park rangers would be disappointed in us...we were not on the trail at this point.
Goofing around
And this would be why not all of the roads were open in the park. This is how much snow was still stacked up on the side of the roads.

If you ever get chance to go to Mount Ranier National Park I highly recommend it. There are so many places to explore in the park and it would be a fun place to go camping with the family. Although the weather will probably not be this nice every day...at least not in June. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment