Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful thoughts from M

We counted up until the day that we left to visit family for Thanksgiving by making a thankful chain.  Each day M added a link and on that link was written one thing she was thankful for.  She was very excited to share these with everyone on Thanksgiving.  Very precious!  This may become a tradition for us.  (Meant to post this on Thanksgiving, but forgot.  :))

I’m thankful for...
clothes because I wear them in the morning
necklaces
my bed & Jesus
my family (Daddy, Mommy, Gillian, and Melanie)
TV because I like to watch TV
cups because I like to drink out of them
God because I pray to Him
shoes because I wear them when I go places
the park
Hanaka
Pooh Bear...he’s special to me
my crayons
flowers
my house
my pinano (music table) because it sings for us
bibs because they protect my food from going down to the floor
Ms. Kathy, one of our nice neighbors
the Bible because it tells us how God died on the cross for us
books because I read them until I go to bed
Aunt Lyndsey and Aunt Katie
food
snack after naptime
that I can play and scream and shout



3 comments:

The Lohreys said...

the last one is definitely the best :) Can't wait to play and scream and shout with her!! 23 days!

Anonymous said...

Hannah made a chain for Christmas in school, she brought it home, and she gets to cut one link off every day until Christmas, a really cute idea!

Shanna said...

Sarah...we do that a lot when M is looking forward to trips to CO or anything for that matter. She LOVES the chain and so do I because then she doesn't ask me every 5 minutes when we are going. :)