Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My 'Cital

This past Saturday was M's dance recital, which she called her "Cital."  She was so excited to have us come and see what she's been working on all year long.  I wish that we had been able to take pics or video during the recital because her facial expressions were priceless, but that wasn't allowed.  Just know that she has her happy, sad, sleepy, and mad faces down pat.  And despite being only four, she can move quite gracefully.  All the girls did such a great job!!!

Before I ever had kids, I told everyone that I figured I'd have only boys and that would be okay with me because I didn't think I would survive a bunch of girlie dance recitals (not to say that boys can not dance too, but the chances of dance recitals is much higher with girls...statistically speaking.  :)).  That was SO not me growing up! But God knows best and I can honestly say that if I have to sit through dance recitals for the next 20+ years I wouldn't care one bit.  I love my girlie-girls and am so thankful that God blessed me with 2 of them!!

Pre-'Cital

So graceful

Miss Leigh & Miss Bristol
M's fabulous teachers 

Me and my girl

M and her proud Daddy

Our family

Good job at your 'cital, M!!!  
You should be proud of everything you learned this year!



1 comment:

Little S said...

What fun! I look forward to 'citals and soccer games. BTW- your hair looks really good. Did you get it colored?