Saturday, May 7, 2011

SOCCER!!!!!!

M has wanted to try soccer for about a year now.  Last Saturday was her very first day.  This was her face most of the hour they "practiced" and "played."


Oops!!  Guess we needed to go to bed a bit earlier to be prepared for soccer.

She did get to be the goalie for a little bit.  I'm not sure she had a clue what her job was, but when they told her to act tough she had a very tough catlike face & pose.  Claws came out and everything.  Wish we'd gotten a picture of that.  

This week we got more rest the night before and she chased the ball a bit more, but by the last ten minutes she was coming over to us on the sidelines to inform us that she was done.  


Definitely not as enthusiastic about soccer as she is about dance.  She is only 4 though and it has only been 2 weeks.  We will see how she feels in June!  Whatever the outcome or her future choices about soccer, I'm just really proud of her for trying something new.  :)



And these two are a couple of the cutest team blue fans that I know.  


1 comment:

Little S said...

Soccer...what a fun way to burn off some energy! She looks so tiny in front of the goal. Wish we lived closer so I could come watch too.