In the past couple weeks, it has become a very common sight to look over and see our little G surrounded by books and completely caught up in the pictures. Aaron and I love to read. I'm hoping that the girls will continue to love reading as much as they do now.
A few of her favorites right now include:
Silly Sally by Audrey Wood, Who Ate All the Cookie Dough by Karen Beaumont, and
I Know a Rhino by Charles Fuge
2 comments:
Oh my! She looks so sweet in this picture. I just want to squeeze her. I hope she has a love of reading too! You are the one who opened up the world of books to me. Remember? :)
I do remember? :) Mostly your reaction to my question, "Do you like to read?" and then the words, "No. Only for school." Or something to that effect. Hehe!!! I'm glad you like to read now even if you don't remember very many details. ;)
Post a Comment