Wednesday, May 16, 2012

There is a time...

In Ecclesiastes 3 it states, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:  a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill, and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance," and for our family it is a time to mourn, weep, and heal.  

We lost a precious baby boy, my nephew, Xavier Josiah.  I will never forget him.  I will never forget the moments I was able to hold him and snuggle him close.  I will never forget his mama's courage.  I will never forget his daddy's strength. 

And although I will most likely never understand the reasons why his time with us was cut so short, I will never forget that his life had a BIG purpose, that my Lord loves him more than all of my family put together, and that ONE DAY I will get to spend eternity with him.  

Until then he will forever hold a special place in my heart.  

No comments: